Tier level occurs in Lost Ark as you progress through the game. In this guide, we will tell you how to reach Tier 3 Level items through Island Route. But first, you need to do Complete Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- In Leonhart meets Neria NPC and completes the ‘’What’s in a Name’’ Quest.
- Meet Basilock NPC in Arthentine and complete the ‘’Mercenary Registration’’ Quest. And follow up the chain by doing ‘’Tracing Smuggled Goods’’ and ‘’Collecting Smuggled Goods’’ Quests.
- Unlock the Awakening Quests Before that
- Unlock your Chaos Dungeons & Guardian Raid
- Reach skill level 50
- At least do 2 Chaos Dungeons before you log off
- Make sure to complete your Tier 1 & Tier 2 Island Route
- Seagull Island- To complete the quest you have to go to the dream girl Island by sailing. This is a simple quest you have to explore the island.
- White Wave Island- This is a snowy area. Meet NPC Zarina and complete the quest. This is a simple quest to do.
- Star Song Lighthouse Island- You can find this island in Preche. Reach there and meet with the girl NPC to start the quest.
- Panda Pupu Island- This Island is located northeast of Lighthouse Island. At meet the NPC named as [Pandang Caches] and complete the quest collect materials from three places at the island after completing the quest reach to the pandas to collect the quest [The Path to the heart of the Panda].
- Cruise Ship ‘’Paradise Waves’’- This Island is located southwest of Panda Island. And complete the [Paradise Cab] quest. Also, start the Galatia Island questline for a quest called [Iceberg Inquiry] from NPC called Mafias.
- Tortoise Island- After visiting Paradise Wave Island you have Island quests and daily quests. Step into the area and complete the first part of the daily quests and pick up the purple line quests. This Island is in the southeast of the Preche.
- Toto Silver Island- Talk to the [Elder Toto] NPC and complete the quest [Old Stones] this quest will find right next to Elder Toto NPC after that Go to the Avenue Club Island and complete the quest and that’s done for your daily quests.
- Serene Island- This Island is located to the south of Tortoyk Island. Complete the questline and receive your skill point portions.
- Once you finished here return to Vern Castle press f2 and teleport back. Go to the Equipment Polish Point and upgrade your gear. After you upgrade your material teleport out to the harbor and repair your ship
- Tower of Darkness Island- This Island is up north of Vern Castle. Complete the questline there. Kill the wolf boss there and receive your reward.
- Area X-301- This is a secret factory area. Which is located in [Sceptrum Ocean] near to the [Arthentine Region]. Meet with the Ronika NPC there and complete the questline and receive the rewards.
This is part of Tier 1 Run. You can follow the next part for the Tier 3 Run.
For you to reach Tier 3 you need to complete Tier 1 and Tier 2. As shown above. Most of them are of tier 1 one because tier 2 didn’t have many islands. Complete all the questline there. Make sure to complete the yellow questline and purple questline because they give you a lot of upgrade material.
- Fomona Island- Sail to Luterra and complete the fomona questline if the NPC is of the Opposite gender you will get extra rewards.
- Alwana Island- Complete the Questline there. And following the questline complete the Liebheim Questline.
- Revelry Row Island- Complete all the quests and head toward Distorted Island. This is a chain of the quests that you pick up in the Pedo.
- Distorted Island- On this island finish the questline here. But you need a ticket to finish the island. In case you don’t have a ticket you can do this part later.
- Twilight Island- Finish the questline here. These quests will finish in Luterra.
- Hypnos Island- You need to reach you need to go to Gravis Island first. Complete the questline and secret questline here which you can find [Calacus Home].
- The Final Destination- Go to Elzowin Island. This is the final place of the quests. This place is full of daily quests and hidden quests which will take a lot of time to complete and give you a lot of rewards and materials. Things you need to complete the quests on this island.
- Song of spring
- Heavenly Harmony
After doing these Island quests you have a lot of materials and you will reach at least item levels 1000 and 1100. Just complete your daily dungeons if you don’t have any dungeons complete the fate before the next reset of the dungeons.
Ways of getting more Materials
Anguished Island- Meet the NPC Named as [Danyu] and complete the [May they Find Peace] Quest and complete your daily quests
After starting daily quests start accumulating keys that will allow you to enter the Dungeons on the Island in Tier 3. By doing the dungeons it will give you the currency that will allow you to buy tier 3 materials engraving, legendary engravings, gems, and a legendary overwhelm Runes
Each dungeon runs only consume one key and you can get one key per day. Make sure to do Chaos Gate Bosses and field Bosses. You can beat these bosses by creating your team of players. This will give you multiple materials, rewards, and treasures maps.
Merchants are also the way materials
- Weekly Merchants- you can buy out each material from them once per week.
- The first weekly merchant you should buy out is at the dock and it is the merchant ship. You can go to honing materials and snag up all the materials
- Bloodstone Vendor- You need to build your guild. The higher level your guild is the more materials you can purchase from here. You can also buy materials from the chaos dungeons vendor
- Chaos Dungeons Vendor- You can also buy materials from the chaos dungeons vendor after getting the currency getting from your two runs per day.
- You can also get materials from making sure you run the Yarn fate and Story dungeons on hard mode.
V Rising: Best Axes Build for both PvP and PvE
V Rising has in-depth Character customization including weapons and magic spells as well. In this guide, we have made an extremely OP build for both PvP and PvE game modes. This build is made using Axes weapons. This build also suits the playstyle in countering actual players as well as bandits and different animals or monsters you counter in V Rising. PvP is also really good using these axes build. If you don’t have many friends and you’re a solo player, this build is the best build in terms of solo grinding. The complete build counters both healing and combat making this build really good.
This build will completely tell you all the Weapons abilities, Magic abilities, and the blood type used with the build.
We have used axes in this build and there are a bunch of weapon abilities used with it as well. The Axes we are using are the Dark Silver Axes with a gear level of 21. The weapon abilities you want to put on the axes are the following.
- Primary Attack: It performs a combo attack and deals 45% – 55% physical damage.
- Frenzy: This ability will add more mobility and you dash forward while hitting. The first enemy will get hit with 100% physical damage. The movement speed will increase by 25%.
- X-Strike: These are the blades that you throw towards the enemies and it boomerangs back to you. It’s each hot with the blade will deal 85% physical damage.
- Veil of Chaos: In terms of mobility, you want to have this ability because it works best with the frenzy ability. When you dash into the enemies with the frenzy ability, you can dash out with the veil of chaos and leave an illusion of yours behind and after a couple of seconds, the illusion will explode, dealing more damage to the enemies. The explosion will deal 50% magic damage to enemies.
The magic abilities are also very important in the V Rising especially in the PvP because you want to make more plays with your teammates and you do want to use the magic in the fight to gain the benefits. The magic abilities that you want to have in this build are the following.
- Purgatory: It creates a pillar that slows enemies and heals the allies and yourself. It deals 75% of magic damage to enemies.
- Sanguine Coil: It gives you a range attack ability so you can attack from far. The projectile launch at enemies will deal 75% magic damage.
- Crimson Beam: It is also for the ranged attack, a beam will be struck in a direction and you can hold it for 4 seconds. The beam will deal 150% magic damage to enemies.
Now the Blood Type is also very important in the build because the blood type will improve certain abilities of your character. The Blood type you want to use for this build is Brute. The Brute Blood type will give you the following increments.
- 7.5% – 12.5% Primary Attack life leech.
- 7.5% – 15% Increased Primary attack speed and gain 1 gear level.
- Healing received increased by 20% – 35%.
Now with these increments all of your abilities that heal allies and yourself, will be amplified to 20% – 35%. Even your primary attack will give you life leech meaning healing you while you are hitting the enemies. All the magic abilities heal your allies and yourself so, their healing stats will also increase with this blood type.
V Rising: How to complete the Servants Quest
In V Rising, you can also make humans NPC your servants, it is a very good and useful mechanic to get resources and manage your Castle base. You don’t have to go for yourself to gather the required resources for the upgrades, you can just order your servants and they will do the rest of the work.
In this guide, we tell you how to complete the servant quest in V Rising tutorial.
How to Complete the Servants Quest
In order to complete the servant quest, you need to make a servant coffin. In order to make the servant coffin, you need to gather a couple of items that will be used in the crafting of the Servant Coffin. The items required to make the Servant Coffin are the following:
After getting both of the required materials, now you need to make the Servant Coffin. In order to make the servant Coffin, you should have 16 Planks, 8 Copper Ingots, and 1 Greater Blood Essence. If you don’t have these required resources then you need to get these resources first. You can make Copper Ingot in Tannery Structure and Plank in Sawmill structure.
After getting all the materials and resources, now you can make the Servant Coffin. Open the Production menu and select the Dominance section, you’ll see Servant Coffin there. Click on the Coffin and place it at your desired position in the Castle.
After that, you just need to escort any Human NPC inside the Servant Coffin and it will convert that human to your servant and then you can give him orders.
V Rising: How to get Greater Blood Essence in an easy way
V Rising game has the mechanics of recipes as well that your vampire can make in the Blood Press machine. This material is the stronger version of the regular Blood Essence that you get by feeding on different enemies or living things. In this guide, we tell you how to get the Greater Blood Essence in an easy way in the game.
Greater Blood Essence
Greater Blood Essence is a recipe that can be made in the Blood Press machine that you have to craft in your Castle base. After you’ve crafted the Blood Press you can make different recipes in it which’ll give you different benefits. The Greater Blood Essence works exactly the same as the regular Blood Essence but it has more efficiency.
You can use it to upgrade the Heart Castle, increase the fortified time of the castle, use it to turn humans into obedient servants, and use it to learn the sealed knowledge. In order to make 1 Greater Blood Essence, you’d need to have 150 Blood Essence and the Blood Press will combine the 150 Blood Essence into Greater Blood Essence.
How to Get Greater Blood Essence in Easy Way
The Greater Blood Essence is a high-level material and the first that you’d get this will be from the Tristan the Vampire Hunter Boss. You’d get this recipe by defeating him. That boss is 46 level and you have to be at least level 40 to defeat him. But there is also another easier way to make this recipe using items other than Blood Essence.
The way you can make this recipe is by getting the Unsullied Hearts. The unsullied Hearts are dropped by the mobs that have a little higher level than the regular mobs. You’d find these mobs in a different area of the map. You can recognize them by their level, if there is an enemy that has a higher level than the enemies around him that means he can drop you the unsullied heart.
Normally the bosses in Blood Altar can drop you the unsullied Hearts. Almost every boss will drop an unsullied heart and what you want to do is that you need to gather the unsullied hearts and bring them back to base to store them. Make sure that you do not consume it while you are low on health. Save these hearts for making the Greater Blood Essence when the recipe is unlocked.
The 4 unsullied Hearts would make 1 Greater Blood Essence and if you want to make it with the Blood Essence then it would cost 150 Blood Essence. That is the only reason to save the hearts so, you can make numbers of Greater Blood Essence material.