Digimon survive is a virtual novel game in which the choices of the main character will impact the storyline. The karma system of the game will decide the ending of the game so, whatever karma-type points you have the most, you’ll get that ending. Although, at the end of the game, you can also get a bad ending or a true ending if you make some specific choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the true ending in Digimon Survive.
How to get True Ending
The true ending of Digimon Survive can only be gotten on New Game+ save the file. You’ll have to start a New Game+ after finishing the game with any ending. In the new game+, you need to make sure that all of the characters stay alive. You cannot let Ryo or Shuuji die in the playthrough of the new game+ because it is necessary for the true ending to everyone be alive at the end of the game.
In order to save Ryo and Shuuji, take the Moral route. Always select the left option when you get one. It doesn’t matter how many choices you get just always choose the left choice and you’ll choose the Moral choice. By making these choices, Ryo and Shuuji will not die and if Ryo survives, Shuuji will not die.
After you’ve fulfilled both of these requirements, you’ll be able to get the true ending. In Part 8 of the game, you’ll meet Zhuqiaomon who has possessed all of the Digimon and they are turned against the humans. Everyone will be shocked to see all of their partners against them. Takuma will get three options while talking to Agumon.
- Embrace Agumon.
- Hit Agumon.
- Call Agumon again.
Select the “Embrace Agumon” choice and Agumon will hit Takuma but Takuma will hold Agumon’s hand. Agumon will turn back to normal and then everyone will start to embrace their partner and all Digimon will turn back to normal. After that, Miyuki will get possessed by Yukiha, who is Haruchika’s sister. Miyuki will come back to everyone and meet her brother Haru who has grown up and become the professor. After that, the Master will call everyone and Miyuki would be able to help Haruchika get separated from the Master but the other half of Haruchika will be bound to Fanglongmon Ruin mode.
The last battle of the game will begin in which all the gang will defeat Fanglongmon Ruin Mode and after defeating it, Fanglongmon Ruin Mode will revert to its calm nature and become Fanglongmon and release Haruchika. Haruchika and yukiha will be reunited and all of the gang will also be together. The door between worlds will open again and all of the kids, professor, and their partners will return to the human world.
In the end scene of this ending, three kids will be at the shrine to look for the monster and they all will find DemiVeemon. This will shock them because all of the rumors that they heard are real.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.
Overwatch 2: How to get your old skins from Overwatch
Overwatch 2 has been finally released for all major platforms as free to play. There are new characters as well as new content in the game with its new release. But with the release of Overwatch 2, the original Overwatch has shut down servers. As there have been a lot of players that have their progress and a lot of in-game cosmetics and skins from the original game.
In this guide, we are going to cover how you can Transfer your old Skins to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on PC
We are going to cover how we can transfer your in-game items from Overwatch to Overwatch 2. You will be able to Transfer your skins as well as your gear and cosmetics. Skin Transfer works on all platforms but the process is different. On PC the process is pretty simple you just have to open up Overwatch 2 from your Battle.net launcher. You have to go into the Main Menu for Overwatch 2 and you will find an option that will say Account Merge. You’ve to select it and you will have to confirm the account merging. After you’ve confirmed your accounts will be connected and your Overwatch in-game items and Skins would be transferred to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on Consoles
If you’re playing Overwatch 2 on a console, the method for transferring skins is slightly different. First of all, you need to launch Overwatch 2 on your console. When you’re in the game you will see a 6-digit code on the main menu and you will also see a QR code. You have to open the Battle.net app on your mobile and scan the QR code or you can enter the 6-digit code in the Battle.Net app. After that, you need to log in to your Battle.Net account and open the main menu of Overwatch 2 and you’ll see an option of Account Merge. Click on this option and you’ll get a confirmation message on the screen. Simply do so and your account will be merged.
Overwatch 2: Junker Queen – All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is launching with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a Tank character named Junker Queen. Players will be able to tank a lot of damage while dealing a lot of damage in close combat with this character. For the players that are looking for all of this character’s abilities, we got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Junker Queen in Overwatch 2.
Junker Queen is a Tank Character in Overwatch 2 that has an advantage in close combat due to her kit. She has a Shotgun with a blade and combining both of them together makes a deadly combo as she gets healed while dealing wound damage to the enemies. Rushing with this hero will be a lot of fun for the aggressive players.
The Junker Queen has the following abilities.
- Scattergun: It is a primary weapon of Junker Queen which is a shotgun that deals a great amount of damage at close range. It has six bullets in a magazine and it can deal up to 80 damage.
- Jagged Blade: It is a secondary weapon of Junker Queen which is a throwing knife. Throwing this knife at enemies will wound them and when you press the button again, the knife will come back along with pulling the enemies towards Junker Queen. This ability has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
- Adrenaline Rush: This ability will heal from all damage over time dealt by wounds.
- Commanding Shout: This ability will let Junker Queen Shout which will increase her health by 200, increase ally health by 50, and increase movement speed by 30%. This ability has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
- Carnage: This ability will let Junker Queen swing her axe in front of her up to a 5-meter distance. The enemies on the way will get damage of 90 and 40 wounds damage over time. This ability has a cooldown of 8 seconds.
- Rampage: Rampage is the ultimate ability of Junker Queen which will let her charge while spinning her axe that will wound enemies and prevent them from healing.