Halo Infinite in multiplayer mode offers a dozen or so variants of the game, which can usually only be played on selected maps. To see which arenas have been adapted to given modes, you can go to the “multiplayer game” tab, and then, after selecting a quick game or fighting with large teams, enter the list of games.
Here we will highlight and briefly describe all the available modes in Halo Infinite Multiplayer. There are some of them, and due to the fact that the option to select a module and a map has not been implemented here, you have to take into account that some of them will only be known after a few hours of gameplay.
- Capture the Flag – One Flag : There is only one flag in this game module for which you are constantly fighting with the enemy unit. The winner is those who get it to their base faster – they have to do it twice to be fully victorious.
- Bastions : In this module, there will be three or more checkpoints on the map that you must capture in order to earn points that approach victory. The more points you control, the faster you get closer to victory. It is important not only to capture, but also to defend the marked places on the map.
- Czachobol : In this module, one of the players on the team catches a chachobol, a ball that resembles a skull, and tries to stay with it as long as possible. Cooperation is important here, i.e. defending the person holding the item, because he cannot use a weapon and is additionally slowed down. The team that stayed with the skull for over a minute and a half wins.
- Assassin : This module is very much like a regular classic deathmatch. You and your teammates form a 4-man squad that must score a certain number of kills to win the game. In the case of this mode, there is also a gameplay variant in which everyone fights against everyone.
The second and most important online game mode in Halo Infinite is the one that allows for bigger battles. Battles with large teams contain the same game modes as the quick game (not counting the chaobol and the usual variant focusing on checkpoints), with the difference that in the case of BZDD, they last longer due to an increased number of objectives or simply an extended time to perform the indicated activities.
Battles with large teams:
- Flag Capture : There are two flags in this game module – one for your team and one for the opposite. The winner is those who deliver the enemy’s flag faster to their base – they must do this three times to be fully victorious. Otherwise – after the time has elapsed – a draw or victory will be announced for the team that delivered the item to their bridgehead more times.
- Total Control : In this module, there will be three checkpoints on the map that you must capture in order to earn points that approach victory. It is important to take over all three places on the map at once – if at least one of them belongs to enemy units, points will not be awarded to anyone.
- Assassin : This module is very much like a regular classic deathmatch. Together with your companions, you create up to a 12-person team that must get a certain number of kills to win the match. In the case of this mode, there is also a gameplay variant in which everyone fights against everyone.
- Stocks : the second and last exclusive for BZDD module is the one in which you get supplies marked on the map and then deliver them to your base. Cooperation and understanding are important here, because in this variant of the game it is possible to use sources of power that have already been delivered to the bases of enemy units. However, it is a difficult task, because enemies spawn in its vicinity.
Finally, it is worth mentioning briefly the maps and modes that are available in individual arenas. A total of 10 locations have been put at our disposal for the premiere, so you can not complain about boredom and lack of variety.
Maps (small) :
- Launch Site – a small arena located on the platform. The available modes are Capture the Flag – One Flag and Killer.
- Behemoth – A mid-sized desert map with an ancient building. The available modes are Flag Capture and Assassin.
- Bazaar – a street, medium-sized map showing the market. The available modes are Capture the Flag and Assassin.
- Aquarius – a map of a small size, located in an innovative research center. The available modes are Flag Capture and Assassin.
- Streets – a small map based on Chinese streets. The available modes are Czachobol, Bastions, and Assassin.
- Recharge – Medium map that is an old research facility. The available modes are Czachobol, Bastions, and Assassin.
- Live Fire – a medium-sized map close to universities for young Spartans. The available modes are Czachobol, Bastions, and Assassin.
- Fragmentation – a forest map with built-in transmitters. Available modes for wrestling, assassin, flag capture and total control.
- Deadlock – a map that is the control point of the USNC forces. Available modes for wrestling, assassin, flag capture and total control.
- Highpower – the largest map in the game on which a mountain base located high on an unknown planet has been built. Available modes for wrestling, assassin, flag capture and total control.
Remember that each map can be tried out in non-standard matches. This does not affect your stats or the Season Pass.