Metroid Dread: How to defeat Experiment Z-57
Throughout the story of Metroid Dread, we will see several final bosses. In this case, we are going to tell you how to defeat Experiment Z-57, a boss during Melt the Ice.
Experiment Z-57 and how to defeat it: tips and strategies
- Experiment Z-57 has loads of attacks, which accumulate throughout the phases.
- During the first phase, it has three attacks: tentacles 1-2, side-to-side beam, counterattack beam.
- The tentacles 1-2 consist of a hit with a tentacle from left to right, followed by another from right to left or the reverse. If the tentacle is coming from the left, you must be in the upper right corner of the room to avoid the hit (in the air) and vice versa.
- The side-to-side beam is dodged by going in the opposite direction the beam is coming from. It will always stop before reaching the other wall. At that moment you must jump and fall into the area that has been left uncovered by goo to avoid damage.
- Finally, the counterattack beam is what you really want me to do. You will achieve this when it takes enough damage: it will land on one of the two sides of the room and launch a lightning bolt. Get under his mouth and wait for him to finish, he will launch a counteracting blow that you must counter and launch missiles at him throughout the animation.
- When you deal enough damage, it goes to phase 2.
- Now has Death’s Eye, 1-2-3 Tentacles, Deadly Current, and previous attacks.
- The eye of death will use it when it has the tentacles nailed to the walls. Basically, if Samus is still, he “marks” her and is doing constant damage. Keep on moving.
- The 1-2-3 tentacle is like the 1-2 with the exception that it ends with a cross-cut that covers the right, left, and bottom of the screen. You will have to be in the air, in the center, when the third attack hits to avoid it.
- The deadly current is a current that pushes you to the left while waves of energy arrive from the right. You have to jump to avoid the waves on the right while avoiding being pushed to the left. If you hit the left wall, you will take a lot of damage.
- In this phase, you have to wait for the eye of death to shoot the tentacles nailed to the walls, which will do a lot of damage.
- Regardless of that, just keep shooting and dealing damage until it falls, the bug will keep using the same attacks constantly. It will take you a while to make them.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Defeat the Two Giants
As players progress ahead in Chapter 11, they will get to defeat the Two Giants near the Storeroom. The Two Giants that you need to defeat are a normal Giant and an Armored Giant. The normal giant is the same one as Chapter 4 where you defeated the first Giant. However, the Armored Giant is a bit tricky to defeat as it does not take any damage from bullets.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to defeat the Two Giants in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Defeat Normal Giant
When the fight starts, you need to focus on the normal giant. You need to shoot its head or feet with the Shotgun or Pistol until a Parasite comes out of its back. After that, you need to deal more damage to him either by throwing a grenade or shooting bullets until he falls down on his feet. Aggress towards him and do the melee attack to use the Knife on Parasite. It will deal great damage to him. Once you have done that, it will only take a few more shots until he falls down for good.
Defeat Armored Giant
While fighting the Normal Giant, keep your distance from the Armored Giant and once the Normal Giant is defeated, you need to use Grenades on the Armored Giant to deal damage. If you don’t have any grenades, worry not until Luis tells you to wait for him. Luis will go out and you will have to survive until Luis comes back. Luis will bring a pack of TNT and you need to lure the Giant to Luis.
Luis will attach the TNT Pack to the back of the giant and then you need to shoot the TNT Pack when the Armored Giant is in the middle of the arena. When you hit the TNT, it will down the Armored Giant and you need to use the console in the arena to open the metal hatch in the middle of the arena. If the Giant is in the middle, it will go down in the Lava and the fight will be over. If not then you need to lure him into the middle and then use the console to drown him in the Lava.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Restore Power to Elevator in Underground Laboratory
During Chapter 10, Leon will get thrown down in Underground and players will have to make their way up to the Castle. However, reaching the Castle will take a lot of time because you will have to do certain tasks in order to get back up. One of the main tasks that players will have to do is to restore the power to the Elevator when they reach the Underground Laboratory.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to restore power to the elevator in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Restoring Power to the Elevator
When you reach the Underground Laboratory, you will see certain switches that will blow out the Liquid Nitrogen and when you get to the Elevator, you will find the note which tells you about restoring the power to the Elevator. You need to go through the door on the left and as you go ahead, you will see a vision of an enemy named “Verdugo” who is like an Alien. Follow the following steps to restore the Power to the Elevator in Underground Laboratory.
- Go through the Door on the left of the Elevator and go on the path until you reach a locked door.
- Go inside a small room on the right side of the locked door and you will see a switch. Interact with the Switch to unlock the door.
- Now, go ahead and be ready to evade the attack of Verdugo. Make your way to the back of the Laboratory and you will find the Circuit Breaker.
- Interact with the Circuit Breaker to restore the Power to the Elevator.
Stay Alive Until the Elevator Comes Down
After restoring the Power, you will be starting to get chased by Verdugo. You need to make your way back to the Laboratory and stay alive until the Elevator comes down. It can take 3 – 5 minutes for the elevator to come down and in the meantime, you can either defeat Verdugo or outrun him.
Keep running in the tunnels and stay close to the Liquid Nitrogen Switches. When you see that Verdugo is aggressing towards you, press the switch to blow out Liquid Nitrogen on Verdugo. It will stun Verdugo and you will be able to Melee Verdugo as well as shoot him. You need to keep doing that until a small cutscene of the Elevator starts in which it will come down to the Laboratory. When that happens, you need to go back to the Laboratory and go inside the Elevator to go further up.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get CQBR Rifle
There are a number of weapons for each type of weapon in the game and one of the most necessary weapons in the game is Rifle. You will unlock different types of Rifles in the game but one of the most useful rifles is CQBR Rifle which is an Assault Rifle that can take out enemies more swiftly. However, this weapon is a late-game weapon but it can also be found in Chapter 10 of the game.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Get CQBR Rifle in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting CQBR Rifle
The CQBR Rifle can be found in the Library Area of the Castle during Chapter 10. In Chapter 9, you will get to go to the library while playing with Ashley to solve the Clock Puzzle and later the Mausoleum Lamp Puzzle. If you have paid attention in the library area when you get the “Bunch of Keys” Key Item, there will be a Square Lock Box on the wall and if you open the Square Lock Box, you will get the CQBR Rifle.
Now, in order to open the Square Lock Box, you will be required to have a key item named “Cubic Device” that can be found between the Armory and the Grand Hall area of the Castle. You will be able to obtain the Cubic Device in Chapter 9 as well as in Chapter 10 so if you have not obtained it in Chapter 9, it is advised to get it in Chapter 10.
Once you have the Cubic Device, go to the opened door on the right side of the Headless Statue and enter the room that leads to the library. Make your way to the library and you will get to kill a couple of Knights. Go to the end of the library and go up the staircase. As you go up, look at the wall in front and interact with the Square Lock Box. Set the Cubic Device in the required position and unlock the Square Lock Box to get the CQBR Rifle.
CQBR Rifle also consumes the ammo of a regular Rifle so, you will be able to craft it with 10x Gunpowder and 1x Resources (L). If you have missed the CQBR Rifle in Chapter 10, you will also be able to buy it from the Merchant in Chapter 11. He will also give you a discount of 30% but it would still cost you a lot of money.