New World Level Guide: This is the quickest way to get to level 20
How to level the fastest and most effectively in the new MMORPG New World has been discussed many times. The reddit user extce has taken up this question and reveals the fastest way to get to level 20.
We’ll show you: What’s the fastest way to level in the new New World? A lot of new players are asking themselves this question. Based on the experience of the previous tests, this level guide is relevant for the release version. reddit-user extce has taken on the question and published a guide that shows you exactly what you have to do to reach level 20 as quickly as possible.
Who is it for? Such a guide is aimed primarily at players who want to get into the endgame quickly and those for whom the early game in MMORPGs is quite boring.
People who want to play competitively and want to win the race for first place as a max-level character can of course work out the plan further, if possible.
As fast as possible at level 20 – Here’s how
How does the guide work? The template from extce (via reddit ) always gives you a level range in which you should do certain things so that you can get through these levels as quickly as possible.
Level 1 to 5:
- Skip the tutorial using the menu. If you want to have a level for your sword, run up to the enemy with the shield and kill him before you jump over
- Collect 5 bushes and 5 flints as quickly as possible and craft each flint tool from them once at a campfire
- Otherwise it follows the main story
Level 5 to 10:
- Collect plants when you see them so you can use them to make healing potions
- Equip a second weapon once you reach level 5. By canceling animations when switching weapons, you can move faster
- Be sure to take diary pages with you if you stumble upon them. They give quite a bit of experience
- Make sure you have the following resources before you come to town, otherwise you can mine them during the truffle quest:
- 40 stones
- 24 raw leather
- 1 flint
- 45 wood
- 90 iron ore (optional, used for iron tools)
- Then continue the main story
- Feel free to take on the tasks on the notice board, but only do them if they are on your way
- Milks the cow to make light rations and maintain the food buff
- Find a group at the Wolf Cave so that the kills are shared and you can complete the quest faster
- Accept all 3 faction quests and complete the one closest to your position. Only complete the other two if they are on the way of the main story
- Level up harvesting work to level 30 while on the go
- Mine iron when you see it, as you need to dig at level 10
Level 10 to 20:
- Collect 6 flower cap fronds and 6 river cress as soon as you have harvest work at level 30. You make 3 spoilage tinctures of these and keep the remaining 3 raw materials for later, if you can also save running time
- If you did not start in Immerfall, now run to Immerfall to unlock it as a fast travel point, also unlocks all fast travel points on the way
- Always accept all side and faction quests when you come to a new city. But only do this if the main quest sends you past them anyway, that saves travel time again
- Always spend your area points for more experience, at least in Immerfall and Windkreis
- Prioritize faction quests, as they give you the best equipment, but don’t make too big detours
- Completing most of the side quests and the main quest up to the Amrhein excavation should get you roughly level 20. The expedition is already feasible at level 20, but very difficult. You need a good group and a composition of healer, tank and 3 DPS players
- Collect quests that take place in the Amrhein excavation and hand them in, they bring you a lot of experience
After level 20: Levels 20 to 24 go relatively slowly in the starting areas. A general tip we can give you is to accept all quests and keep the distances short by completing them with the city missions on the bulletin board.
Do not continue with the main story up to level 24, because from level 24 you can accept new side quests in the main story area and then you only have to run once.
Stray Review: Explore a cybercity and knock things off
The new third-person Cat adventure game Stray is coming out on the 19th of July and this game has a really beautiful and breathtaking theme to the world shown in the game. This game was in development for 7 years and it is finally coming out to give the players a real feel of a Stray Cat in the modern world. The developer of this game is BlueTwelve Studio and it is published by Annapurna Interactive. The developers of this game have put a lot of time in this game to make the cat character look and feel real. The players will feel that they are actually playing as a cat because of the mechanics as well as the behavior of the cat in the game.
This adventure game has a cybercity filled with the robot citizen that you’ll explore in the game. The cybercity theme is on point and they have shown that the robots have made their own living in the city. You’ll walk in the streets of this city, climb on the roofs and buildings of this city and the detailing of the city is very impressive. You can interact with all of the robots in the city and can even help the robots while progressing through the story of the game.
The jumping and climbing in the game are also very impressive. You’ll experience a real-life of a stray cat who is trying to get back to his family. You’ll be climbing barrels, trash cans, air conditioners, etc. to look for the right way. You’ll also see that there are many places that you can go, you can jump up on something or hide in a box while looking for the right path. The game has also made some neon signs in the streets of cybercity that will guide you a bit in the right direction. If you have missed the neon sign and are stuck in a place, you can also use the “Meow” of your cat. The Meow will also help you find the right path as it triggers the neon sign to glow again or something that will get your attention.
The behavior that they added of the cat is very realistic. If you see water dripping on the floor, you can drink the water from there. You can Meow to find the right path. If you see a couch or carpet, you can scratch it. You can also scratch the doors in the cybercity and by scratching some doors, the robots will open the door to check what was out there and you’ll get access to their homes. There are also some places where you can take a nap. All of the behaviors of the cat will give you a lot of joy while playing as a cat in the game.
The graphics quality of the game also stands out and the lighting quality in the cybercity is pretty amazing. You’ll experience really good quality lightning while in the city and by going into different homes, shops, roofs, and buildings, you’ll see a cybercity from the eyes of a Stray Cat.
The total length of the gameplay is about 7-8 hours if you only play through the story. But if you explore the whole city and interact will all the robots and help them, it can be extended to 10 hours.
Pros & Cons
We have considered some good and bad points of Stray from the gameplay.
- The gameplay and the behavior of the cat enhance the experience of the game.
- The radio songs playing at various points in the game sets the mood with the environment.
- The puzzles are well designed and they are suitably challenging.
- Some of the puzzles are longer and they start to feel like they are dragging by the end.
- Some minor performance issues during level loading, but these clear up after a few minutes in a new area.
Although, the game is a must-try and if you like adventure games then you should probably give it a go because this game will give you a whole new experience of adventure while playing as a cat. With all the elements that the game has to offer. A great game with a good story and ambiance of the world with the experience of playing as a Stray Cat. This game will be available on July 19th for Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and Microsoft Windows.
We’ll rate this game 9.5/10.
Far Cry 6: How to Fish
Far Cry 6 is designed around another huge open world for players to explore. And while the overall theme of the game is once again reclaiming territory from an evil dictator, there are plenty of optional activities you can engage in along the way. This includes Fishing, which is a minigame that almost seems to have become a must-have feature of all modern open-world games these days. In any case, here is how to fish in Far Cry 6 if you want to put down your assault rifle for a moment and spend an afternoon pulling a rope.
Fishing in Far Cry 6
Fishing in Far Cry 6 is unlocked at the beginning of the game as part of the tutoring missions on the first island. Once you have access to the fishing rod, you can go to any body of water, press and hold L1 / LB to open the weapon wheel, select your fishing rod, and then launch it. Then you need to slowly wind the line to attract the fish.
When taking a bite, use the onscreen prompts to move the right analog stick against the way the fish is pulling, while holding down L2 to roll the fish. Everything is quite intuitive.
Your fishing pole can be upgraded by interacting with the tackle box, which is located on the ground where you see the hook icon on your map.
Here you can change your float/lure and upgrade your fishing line and reel. You will need to use them to catch some of the toughest fish in the game, so be sure to use them if you are looking to catch all of them.
Far Cry 6: How To Easily Beat Jose Castillo Boss Fight
In Far Cry 6 you will meet a lot of colorful people while controlling the protagonist Dani Rojas, although not all of them are your friends. As one of Antón Castillo’s favorite henchmen, General José Castillo is one of those people that you probably better never know. Here’s everything you need to know about how to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6.
At some point in Far Cry 6, the game opens and requires Dani to complete missions and objectives to liberate the occupied areas of Yara, the game’s fictional island. These areas are separated into different segments that are controlled by specific people.
To the west, Madrugada is governed by Antón Castillo’s nephew, General José Castillo. This antagonist is as bad as he gets, serving as a slaver who controls the poisonous Viviro tobacco that gives the president his power.
How to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6
When you meet José Castillo in Far Cry 6, he will not be on an equal footing. Instead, the general will be in his helicopter for the duration of the fight. To deal with this, you’ll want Dani to use her Rocket Supreme, as it deals 40% damage to her.
To restore the rest of José Castillo’s health during their fight in Far Cry 6, use a rifle like the M16S and equip it with explosive cartridges. Spice up a lot of these and be sure to take cover behind the control tower to avoid the incoming rockets.
Get enough shots until his health bar runs out and you’ll have defeated El Presidente’s Western General in no time.
That’s everything you need to know about how to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6. If you’re still looking for more information on the game, be sure to check out the entire guide wiki.