Raising a detection and getting caught by the tenants can call the police to your location which can then throw you in jail through which you can get out in two different ways, Bailout or Break out. Bail out is an easy way as you only need a certain amount of money but breaking out from jail will put you in whole different shoes. You need to be lookout for the guards and find an exit to escape from the police station to break out completely.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to Break Out of Jail in Thief Simulator 2.
How to Break Out of Jail in Thief Simulator 2
Breaking Out of Jail requires certain skills and information to keep track of all police officers inside the police station. It is very difficult to break out of jail if you don’t have the information about the police station. All the required things needed to break out of jail in Thief Simulator 2 are the following.
- Lockpicking (Level 2) Skill
- 116 Info from RobTips
Lockpicking Level 2 Skill will allow you to pick Level 2 locks which are the main locks of the cells in jail and the info will allow you to keep track of every policeman in the station along with valuable items inside the station. To break out of the jail successfully, follow the following steps.
- Pick the lock of your cell.
- Go to the left side and make your way up to the first floor.
- Go to the conference room on the left side and pick up the Police Station Exit Key from the table. Be aware of the policeman in the conference room. Loot the key when he is facing against the wall.
- Now, go to the top floor from the right side of the hallway to reach the exit door.
- Use the exit key to break out of jail and go back to the Hideout.
The info will make things easier for you as it will mark all the policemen inside the station on your screen and you can track their route to get the key easily and make an escape.
That is all related to how to break out of jail in Thief Simulator 2.